Chase and Holland are excited to be working with a fast growing manufacturing company with a reputation of being an excellent employer based in Doncaster. They are actively seeking a highly competent and dynamic Finance Manager to focus on financial accounts and strategic aspects of the business due to internal promotion.
Reporting into the FD this will be a hands on position requiring the candidate to draw on their technical ability to produce financial and statutory accounts, internal controls and the associated reports. Duties within this role will include:
- Responsible for all group financial accounting function and compliance
- Actively manage the balance sheet including management, review and reconciliations
- Quarterly and statutory accounts under IFRS, supported by detailed audit files
- Support with developing, driving and achieving the overall group strategy
- Managing and mentoring the finance team and overseeing the efficient running of the ledgers and payroll functions
- Treasury management including reconciliations, reporting and forecasting
- Managing external relationships including banks, auditors and HMRC
- Liaise with the management accountant to ensure accurate, meaningful monthly management accounts and ensure all queries are dealt with appropriately
- Basic tax computations and liaise with the tax advises
- Control of VAT, Intrastat and national statistics
- Lead corporate governance reporting and driving any issues
- Driving a continuous improvement culture for the financial systems and processes
My client is looking for a technically strong Finance Manager capable to take ownership of the accounts production, backed up by an ACA or ACCA qualification. There will be room to develop within this role and the business during an exciting period of growth. All candidates must have a can do attitude with the passion to add value and play a key role in senior management team.
This is the ideal role for a technical accountant with a practice background and business experience.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job