15ten15 are recurting for a dynamic and talented individual to join a large financial services business based on the ouksirts of Sheffield.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:-
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Group reporting and consolidations
- Creating reports and presentations for senior stakeholders
- Preparing VAT return information
- Producing KPI’s
- Maintaining financial controls
- Producing data to assist with pricing
- Managing a small team
You will be a qualified (or near to qualified) Accountant, ideally CIMA / ACA / ACCA with a strong background in financial analysis.
This role would suit an individual who has experience of working within a regulated environment such as FS or Professional Services looking to join an organisation offering long term career prospects.
In return, a competitive benefits package is on offer.
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Services
- Management Accountant