A large listed UK business are looking to recruit a Divisional Financial Manager Reporting directly into a Finance Director, you will be directly responsible for managing a small team to oversee the Monthly, Quarterly and year end processes for all management and financial reporting, budgeting and forecast.
A perfect role for an ambitious Practice qualified candidate who is looking for that next step up towards a Financial Controller role.
- Managing a team of 4
- Responsibility for overseeing the monthly, quarterly, half yearly and year end reporting
- Preparation of interim and year end financial packs, statutory accounts.
- Acting as a Business Partner to the key Divisional (non-Finance) business leaders
- Preparation and review of monthly P&L’s.
- Senior level stakeholder engagement; with both internal and external parties.
- Assess and improve reporting process to ensure business efficiency.
- Build relationships across the business to ensure objectives are achieved.
The successful candidate will be:
- A Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA or CA with at least 3 years PQE
- Strong Financial Accounting experience
- Management Experience is highly desirable
- Experience of working in a large, multi-site business is highly advantageous.
- Confidence in dealing with Senior Stakeholders
- Ambition to get to the next level
This essentially a mini-Finance Controller role and the next step will be a much bigger, FC position - so will suit those candidates determined to develop their careers within senior Finance.