£50k to £60k + benefits
Running a small finance function in a busy Hosted Telephony Company business based in Hammersmith. Team consists of 1 full time part qualified Management Accountant (office 2 days per week/home 3 days per week) and part time credit controller.
The role involves daily operational running of the finance department processes along with longer term planning and liaison with the Management team and Investors. The role also covers the HR Function of the organization and being the point of contact for legal matters.
The role has scope to develop internal processes and systems to become more efficient. There are a number of manual processes that need to be automated and streamlined. There is a considerable opportunity for someone to come in and make a difference to the business.
- Finance and Payroll
- Commercial Analysis
- Manage day to day bank relationship
- Cashflow Management
- VAT Returns and liaison with HMRC
- Annual Accounts Production
- Corporation Tax Computation
- R&D Tax Credit if applicable
- Liaison with financing companies on all leasing deals to ensure pay-out is efficient.
- Manage Petty cash
- HR Administration
- Review and Monitor Revenue Assurance and Cost Saving Initiatives
- Bank reconciliation
- Payroll/Pension journals
- Fixed Assets reconciliation calculation and posting of depreciation journals
- Stock reconciliation
- Major Supplier Reconciliations.
- Review debtors listing with credit controller and provide for bad debts where applicable
- Completion of National Statistics
- Business Planning production of the annual business plan in conjunction with the Management Team and Investors
Skills, Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Qualified or QBE Accountant
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy finance function
- Experience of working in a highly commercial environment
- Cash Flow
- Annual Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job