You will be a key person in the finance team, providing financial management and control, and working closely with other members of the finance team and staff.
• Main point of contact with budget holders on budgets and spending plans, including capital expenditure
• Preparation of annual budgets, forecasts and key performance indicators
• System administrator for the financial and reporting systems
• Implementation of any system developments
• Management of the nominal ledger and fixed asset register
• Day to day management of the finance office, prioritising tasks and workload of the team
• Preparation of monthly management accounts including all month end reconciliations and journals
• Providing monthly reports to budget holders of expenditure compared with budget
• Monitoring of monthly income and expenditure and advising on the reasons and implications of any variances to budget
• Provide support with financial and budget queries
• Minimum of 2 years finance experience within a finance team, including the operation of administrative and finance systems
• Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience of a busy and pressurised office environment
• Experience of providing a service to internal and external customers requiring tact and diplomacy
• Educated to GCSE level (min Grade C in English and Maths)
• Excellent communication and people management skills.
Previous experience of working in the not for profit sector would be desirable but not essential; you should also hold a relevant accounting or business management qualification.
Please apply to Laura Vatter at Pure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job