A small but growing business backed by a multi-billion pound investor with interests both in the UK and Europe is currently looking for a hands on accountant due to their UK growth. The business work within the FMCG sector and due to consistent expansion have taken the decision to move their finance function in house; therefore they require a qualified and capable individual to do so. They are an innovative and forward thinking business and are looking to secure an individual who can grow and succeed as the business does the same; therefore they are looking for a strong, stable individual with a real desire to progress. This is a real opportunity to join a growing operation with expansive growth plans.
The company require a qualified professional due to their standing in the market and particular requirements.
You will have a proven track record of management accounts production for the business, variance analysis and reporting to business partners both here and overseas on each.
- Hands on management accounting
- Daily flash forecasts
- Weekly cost analysis
- Monthly P&L estimates
- Processing journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance-sheet reconciliations
- Year end / month end reporting and accounting
- VAT and taxation
Key skills / requirements:
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA Qualified
- Clear management accounting exposure
- Ability to business partner
- Retail or FMCG exposure is highly desirable
- Budgeting and forecasting exposure
- Ability to lead and manage
- Project finance is desirable