Reed Finance are delighted to be working with a leading public sector organisation in search of a Finance Manager. This is a fixed term assignment offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
The role is directly reporting to the Head of Finance and line management of 2 direct reports. This opportunity offers a great work life balance with a rewarding organisation.
• Planning, budget setting and monitoring processes ensuring goals are met
• Ensuring the statutory, regulatory and financial reporting requirements are adhered to
• Liaising with budget holders, auditors and the Scottish Executive
• Working with the Financial Accountant and have significant input in the preparation of financial statements in line with IFRS
• Develop and implement initiatives
• Acting a financial lead on all projects which require financial review
• Assisting the Head of Finance when required to ensure all aspects of financial services are delivered to the highest standard
• Qualified CA with 5 years PQE
• Experience in budgetary control systems and liaising with senior management
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in the public sector is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity then please do apply via this advert. To find out further information about the role then please do get in touch with Roddy Mackenzie on 0131 226 3686 or email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job