Are you a finance manager looking for a new challenge?
An exciting new opportunity has come up in a large well established business based in Milton Keynes.
You will be in charge of the:
Management of the AR and AP cycles
* Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
* Taking the lead on processing period end accounts, including month end, quarter end and year end
* Inter-company Accounting and reconciliation
* Completion of VAT, National Stats and other regulatory returns
* Managing and processing the monthly pay cycles and year end
* Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts. Assist with year-end audits
* Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
* Looking at current processes, procedures and systems, recommending and documenting any improvements and/or enhancements that can be implemented.
* Communicating financial information to non-financial managers.
* Day to day management of 4 staff members
The successful candidate will:
* Have a minimum of 3 year's experience in a Month End Accounts role - Essential
* Have recent knowledge of processing Payroll - Essential
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
* Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel, Oracle - Highly Beneficial
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
If this sounds like you please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job