£35-£40k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join one of our top clients based in Havant. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and supportive team.
- Drive business results and contribute towards future success as part of the Leadership Team
- Facilitate the delivery of organisational aims and objectives through the provision of a comprehensive first class financial service
- Responsible for the daily supervision of the finance team; to include training, development and performance management
- Preparing monthly management accounts and drafting annual statutory financial statements and reports
- Prepare, develop and manage the organisations investment, cash flow and reserve policies to maximise income and ensure long-term sustainability
- Responsible for updating, maintaining and ensuring adherence to the organisations Financial Regulations and budgetary control procedures
- Preparation and implementation of the annual Finance Functional Plan
- Preparing the organisations long-term revenue and capital business plans to achieve set strategies
- Ensure adequate insurance policies are in place to meet all business needs and stakeholders of the business
- Provide detailed financial appraisals to support strategies and annual plans and investment projects
- Responsible for internal auditing and ensuring companywide adherence to finance policies and procedures
- Managing credit control, payment of creditors, invoicing, bookings and direct debit collections
- Ensure the timely completion of financial and statistical returns
- Manage and maintain the organisations financial management and information systems and structures
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested in order to meet the needs of the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Experience within a management/supervisor role
- Use of Sage
- Competent Microsoft Office user with excellent Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and support a team
- Excellent organisation and high attention to detail
- Flexible approach to a fast paced working environment
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Finance Manager Management Accountant Supervisor ACA ACCA CIMA MAAT