A registered charity in London are seeking an ACA/chartered (or eqv) Finance Manager to join their team.
The organisation are a registered charity but also have a sizeable trading division and are looking for an ambitious leader to report directly into the Finance Director. This role will offer you excellent exposure including the opportunity to act as secretariat in investments. Your duties will include:
- Financial reporting - you will have responsibility for financial reporting for the Charity arm and its trading subsidiary
- External audit - management of the group external audits
- Overseeing the production of the Annual reports
- Management of a team of five
- Financial Control
- Banking and cash management
To be considered for this role you will be a chartered/ACA fully qualified Accountant who ideally has some charitable exposure. You will very strong financial reporting, tax, banning and treasury, staff management and financial control experience.
The organisation offer excellent benefits and a real opportunity to progress
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR