Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Production of the monthly financial accounts, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Production of the month end management accounts, including profit and loss and balance sheet
- Preparing annual statutory accounts
- Control of cash management, including cash flow projection, daily cash flow and credit control activities
- Management and development of a team of part-qualified and qualified Accountants
- Revenue recognition under accounting principles
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable can do attitude to provide a consistent approach to all aspects of the role
- Previous experience managing and mentoring a team
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Microsoft Dynamics AX and Oracle experience (preferred)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.