Salary guide £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
My client works with over 2000 organisations throughout the UK in providing recognised awards and qualifications in the sports industry.
We are looking for a part qualified or qualified by experience Finance Professional to join a dynamic, diligent and hardworking organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly journals, accruals and prepayments and monitor balancing accounts
- Investigation and analysis of variances
- Preparation of monthly payroll and journal analysis
- Updating of the fixed asset register
- Processing of credit card statements
- Raising miscellaneous sales invoices
- Processing of electronic and credit card receipts
- Preparation of monthly report
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation and credit notes and quarterly payment
- VAT returns and analysis quarterly in line with HMRC deadlines
- Year-end working papers and accounts preparation and liaison with auditor in line with audit timetable
- Preparation of annual budget and subsequent forecasts as required
You will also (with the help of a Finance Assistant) be responsible for:
- Customer and supplier queries
- Purchase ledger processing and payments
- Processing of sales receipts, investigation of discrepancies and queries ensuring that receipts are allocated to correct accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit control
We are looking for someone who has the experience and ability to represent Finance and provide financial management to senior management. This is a role for someone who wants to be part of the bigger organisation and not restricted to finance, to make contributions and question other areas of the business.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!