As UK Finance Manager, you will report to the Financial Controller and will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of management accounts
- P&L review and analysis
- Attending senior board meetings
- Balance sheet review and reconciliations
- Liaise and assist with Auditors
- Revenue recognition
- Provide a range of reporting and analysis as required by the business
- Oversee and manage the UK Accounts Team
To be considered for this immediate requirement, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Qualified by experience or fully qualified CIMA/ ACCA or ACA
- Strong systems skills including Advanced Excel and ERP knowledge
- Revenue recognition experience
- Good people management skills
- Team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job