Reporting to the company director, the candidate will enjoy a varied role, from financial reporting and producing management accounts, to processing payroll and collecting debt. This would be an ideal opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a challenging role which promises autonomy over the accounting process, especially for a candidate currently undertaking their ACCA / CIMA studies.
Due to the requirements of the business, candidates must be immediately available to commence their employment. The business is ideally located in Leeds City Centre, and is easily reachable via public transport.
- Monthly financial reporting
- Putting together management accounts
- Reconciling bank accounts daily
- Processing purchase and sales invoices
- Credit control – collecting debt via telephone and email
- Respond to invoicing queries and resolve any issues with the invoicing process
- Process time sheets and run the payroll
- Review expenses
- Regular meetings with company director to discuss improvements / make recommendations
- Daily use of Xero
The ideal candidate:
- May be currently studying ACCA / CIMA
- Experience of putting together management accounts
- Experience in transactional accounts (purchase ledger, sales ledger, credit control)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Experience using Xero would be beneficial but is not compulsory
If you are looking to take on a challenging role which will allow control over accounting procedures and an ability to leave your stamp on the processes of the business, this could be the perfect next step to add to your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job