Reporting to the MD you will be responsible for the following interesting, varied and wide remit across multiple entities to include;
• Monthly management accounts for several companies, required within two weeks of month end, including annual audit preparation. Ensuring all information is available in a timely basis.
• Annual service charge budgets of several industrial estates.
• Preparing multiple entities Statutory Accounts.
• Preparation annual financial statements.
• Prepare forward budgets.
• Financial cost, and cash flow projections for businesses and development projects
• Produce P & L for the financial costings of projects.
• Responsible for audit closure on all entities.
Dealing direct with external parties is essential including
• Commercial tenants, dealing with service and rent demand queries, monitoring amounts due received on time, enforcement of debt notices
• Possibly residential tenants (collection of debts mainly on dilapidations.
• Preparing/coordinating financial documentation for court proceedings.
• Utility companies and district councils will be essential.
General supervision and growth responsibilities
• Supervising a ledger and transactional team of 3
• Lead staff, provide training and set appropriate targets
• Drive business forward with new sites
To succeed in this post,
You will be fully qualified with proven experience. A career that started out in Practice would be advantageous but not essential.
You should be self-motivated, be able to manage own workload as well as being able to work under pressure. Be efficient and have the communication skills to deal with various professional organisations.
A full working knowledge and understanding of
• Sage line 50 and Excel experience is essential.
• Day to day double entry bookkeeping experience is prerequisite e.g. processing sales/purchase invoices, reconciling cashbooks, VAT returns and credit control.
This is an extremely busy, very challenging, stimulating and exciting role with opportunities to learn and expand ones knowledge.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job