Churchill Howard are working with a growing SME based in Telford to recruit a Finance Manager. This role has full financial responsibility of the site aiming to add significant value to the operations of the business by providing financial support to key business stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and generating monthly information for management
- Continuous review of processes, aiming to improve efficiency
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Regular cash flow forecasting
- Business partnering with operational stakeholders to provide and interpret financial information
- Management of the annual budgeting cycle
Ideal applicants to this role will be analytically minded and numerically skilled with a relevant professional qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent). If you're driven to challenge your professional potential within an SME environment, this Finance Manager role could be for you.
All applicants with the appropriate skills and experience are strongly encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.
Get in touch with our specialised and experienced team today - or on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job