JHE Partners are currently seeking to recruit a Finance Manager for a thriving financial services organisation based in the heart of Leeds City Centre. The organisation is one of Yorkshires premier employers and can offer a fantastic working environment and career progression for the right candidate.
The role will be responsible for managing the production and reporting of management and statutory accounts. It will form a key part of the wider finance function and have direct management responsibilities for 3 staff members.
Some of the key responsibilities include;
- Production of accurate and timely management and statutory accounts for aligned business area
- Review and interpret the results to ensure integrity of the accounts, understanding key movements and variances
- Development and provision of relevant reporting to Business Partnering and FPA
- Balance sheet reconciliations and reviews
- Production of rolling monthly cost and headcount forecasts
- Support the integration of new acquisitions into the Financial Control processes and reporting
- Liaison with Business Partnering, FPA and other key stakeholders
- Provide direction and coaching to any direct reports and the wider team
- Involvement in wider finance initiatives to constantly evolve and improve the Group Finance function
Desired skills experience;
- You will be a qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experienced in team management and must function well as part of a larger finance team
- Financial services background is desirable but not essential
- Strong technical accounting skills, combined with analytical and forecasting expertise
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
If you are interested in the position and have the relevant finance experience then please dont hesitate to get in touch with JHE Partners for a further discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job