Are you excited to have personal input into a market leading business with global aspirations?
Twinkl is the largest online publisher of educational materials in the UK and one of the largest in the world. Our business helps millions of users in their educational endeavours and our potential to make a positive difference to the world is huge.
We’re extremely proud of the community we’ve built and take great care to recruit those who truly live by our motto: be lovely!
We’re interested in people who are:
- Good fun to be with and have the ability to communicate well with others
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Hard working, passionate, driven and love what they do
- Hungry to develop their skills and grow with the business
- Comfortable working with continuous change in a dynamic environment
- The culture
We strive to build and maintain a friendly, supportive and driven environment where everyone feels cared for, listened to and very much 'part’ of the team.
As a market leader, we’re extremely fast-paced and consistently find ways to disrupt our business model and products - Every day is approached with passion and energy and no two days at Twinkl are ever the same.
You'll be directly managing 5 finance assistants to ensure the smooth running of Twinkl's finance department. You should be highly ambitious and keen to improve our processes, develop your own skills and the skills of the team.
- A real love of finance and an excellent understanding of the different areas within the finance function
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail
- Great communication and people skills
- Willing to get stuck in, support and help others to achieve their individual goals
- Experience using Sage 50 accounting and payroll software
What we offer
We're committed to helping you grow your skills, that's why we provide training in a range of different areas and encourage you to lead training in areas that you are passionate about.
Our 10% time program exists to encourage and nurture your creative flair, ability, ideas and interests. If you have a bright idea, we'd love to hear it - You could spend one afternoon per week working on a project that you're especially interested in!
We believe in our team and want them to feel supported in their work and lives. That's why we employ a mentor whose role it is to listen to you and help nurture your well-being at Twinkl.
The Twinkl team are a lovely bunch and it's always nice to spend time together trying new things and having fun! In addition to our legendary Christmas and summer parties, we host a range of social events throughout the year, such as:
- Quiz nights
- Games nights
- International food nights
- Cocktail-making nights
- Pottery painting nights
- VR nights
- Finance Department