The role of a Finance Manager is varied in content and the duties include:
- Manage the process of financial reporting and analysis and improving the systems and management information
- Planning, budgeting and reporting
- Provide finance business partnering activities to the business and the delivery of monthly reports
- Ensuring appropriate financial governance and controls are in place across the finance function
- Team management and mentoring
- Qualified ACA ACCA / CIMA and be available at short notice
- Possess strong technical reporting and business partnering skills
- Enjoy an assignment that has a strong systems and process bias
- Previous experience managing and leading teams
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job