This role is an opportunity to manage the finances for a highly profitable manufacturing site. you will support the local management team and report in to the group. It is seen as an opportunity to get in to the group and then look to develop your career further with in the business.
Successful FMCG organisation who have experienced significant growth in the last 5 years and have expectations of further expansion.
As the Finance Manager for the site you will be responsible for all matters financial including:
- Preparation of monthly site pack, including insightful commentary and explanation of site performance
- Product costing and analysis
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Year end reporting
- Provision of timely and accurate financial information
- Review and maintenance of bills of material
- Gross margin reporting
- Variance analysis
- Development of new systems and processes
The successful candidate will have experience of manufacturing / FMCG environments. You will be a qualified finance professional with the ability to influence the senior management team and provide insight and ideas that will dive the site forward.
£45,000 to £50,000