We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join the team at White Recruitment. Based in Portsmouth, Hampshire with the possibility of working part-time (not less than 30 hours per week). WR is a recruitment company that specialises in the health & social care, engineering, manufacturing and transport & logistic sectors with a specific focus on permanent placements.
The Finance Manager is required be a strong finance professional who will oversee the day to day activities of the current Finance Team but ultimately install the framework for a company that is projected to have growth other the next three years; reporting directly to the Company Directors and being part of the Board.
The company is just over 10 years old and has recently brought it's financial accounts in-house so this is a fantastic opportunity for a committed, self-starter to make their mark their within a successful organisation, providing WR with business-centric processes & reporting.Key Responsibilities;
- To provide sound, professional leadership & direction to the Finance team of two.
- Lead & manage the preparation of budgets, forecasts & cash flow.
- Generate intelligent reporting processes for monthly delivery and within quarterly Board meetings.
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Cash management
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Personal Specification:
- Apply critical thinking, commercial awareness and intellectual capability
- Get stuck-into detail and be hands-on
- Join and integrate into a vibrant office
- Instil confidence into the directors by demonstrating a structured, organised approach in an environment that is often fluid with changing priorities
- Professional and Academic Qualifications:
- Experience and proven successes in working with a £3m-£6m turnover company
- Fully qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent
- Educated to degree level or able to clearly demonstrate high intellect and critical thinking at interview
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Financial modelling
- Cash flow
- Cash management
- Financial analysis
- Preparation of Budgets