Based in Congleton
Our client, Senior Aerospace Bird Bellows based in Congleton with 265 people on site, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Senior PLC, serving aircraft and aero-engine manufacturers with the design, manufacture and testing of high integrity engineered components for the ducting systems in many commercial and military aircraft programmes. A range of similarly specialised products are supplied to pressure relief valve manufacturers worldwide with applications in the petrochemical, energy, and related industries. The company achieves consistent 50% export sales.
Reporting to the CFO, this is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Finance Manager to be responsible for maintaining integrity of business accounts and internal control systems and contributing to keeping the accounting and financial processes of the Company up to standard, ensuring accurate financial reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in providing financial analysis and advice by interpreting results and creating and writing reports.
- Coordinate the monthly close process to ensure that all internal procedures are performed.
- Prepare all financial information upon completion of the close process.
- Assist in ensuring internal financial controls are robust, regularly updated and maintained to meet business requirements.
- Ensure all general ledger account balances are correct and true.
- Support the CFO with the annual budgeting process.
- Assist in preparing Capital Expenditure Requests including the supporting write-ups and financial analysis monthly.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Reporting including the physical tagging of new assets and disposition of assets no longer in service.
- Complete year-end statutory reporting requirements.
- Ensure maintenance of a regular stock check programme and organise/supervise the annual stock count.
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualifications
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of manufacturing ERP and financial software
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the manufacturing environment
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Advanced IT skills/Excel user
For a Job Description and Person Specification download now from mpcg co uk by selecting the link for Search Client Jobs/General.
How To apply: With CV and a cover letter stating current salary or by post to: MPCG HR & Recruitment Limited, IC1, Keele University Science & Innovation Park, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5NB
Closing date: 0900hrs 01 March 2018
In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert impromptu. It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible.
- ERP Software