Due to retirement a fantastic opportunity has risen for an experienced Finance Manager to join a very well established, industry leading manufacturer based in Derbyshire. They have a global leading reputation, developed over 50+ years, for manufacturing 'worldclass' instrumentation equipment and offer a highly professional and supportive working environment for their staff.
This is a great career move for someone who enjoys variety within their job role as the successful candidate will be given full responsibility for managing the Finance functions (including a small team) as well as overseeing the Finance,commercial, shipping and IT staff/functions of the business. A hands-on approach is required whilst also contributing at SMT level to ensure continued business growth.
The successful candidate will require:
- A proven track record of managing Finance functions within an SME manufacturing environment
- Relevant Accountancy qualifications
- Strong understanding of ERP systems
- Excellent commercial management experience
- Experience of contributing at senior management level
- A hands-on approach
- It would also be desirable for the successful candidate to have experience within shipping procedures
In return the successful candidate will receive a generous salary (depending on experience), 6.5% pension contribution, health care.
To discuss or apply for this fantastic opportunity in more detail, please contact Alex ASAP.
- Senior Management