It is a newly created position that has been bought about by an internal restructure as the organisation looks to grow. You will be working closely with the Head of Finance and leading a team of 12, your responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility of delivering statutory reports which includes liaising with external and internal auditors
- Advise, challenge and coach budget holders and directors on financial performance
- Lead on implementing change throughout the organisation in relation to the reporting standards.
- Create and utilise a new internal financial control framework.
- Become the point of communication for both internal and external auditors.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) that is highly academic. The ideal candidate will be a strong influencer and communicator - able to lead a team and can build and maintain relationships internally and externally. A strong understanding of accounting standards is crucial, and this position would suit those coming from a practice background originally and has moved out into an accounting role. Candidates from all sectors are welcome to apply.
Exceptional benefits package along with a good work/life balance, you will be awarded with a market leading pension, 30+ days annual leave (inc public holidays) and other great staff benefits.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Public Sector
- Qualified Accountant
- Head of Financial Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job