Marc Daniels is presently seeking a Finance Manager to join the Finance team of a company based in Maidenhead. Main Accountabilities include:
- Review financial performance and ensure significant issues, risks and actions are clearly communicated.
- Involved in the planning process, including the detailed forecasts and targets.
- Provide support to the strategic plan and budget process as and when required.
- Provide support across all central functions including the Commercial Department, HR and Central Marketing as and when required.
- Provide support to the Operations team regarding ad hoc queries and performance analysis.
- Produce both internal and external reporting to help highlight performance issues.
- Provide support around cost analysis and benchmarking across all key operating lines.
- Work closely with the Data Analytics team to review standard reporting requirements and creation of dashboards where appropriate, to ensure efficient production of reporting wherever possible.
- Review & develop existing processes, embedding accuracy and data integrity at all levels.
- Provide general support during the period end process.
- Support the capex process as and when required.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, ACCA\ACA\CIMA, have good system knowledge and have advanced Excel skills.
- Finance Manager