This role will allow you to manage a small team and take a hands on approach to the finance function.
My client works both nationally and internationally providing cost saving services. They have gone through great growth recently and ready to take the business to new heights with the help of a new Finance Manager to bring strength to the senior leadership team.
- VAT and tax reporting
Produce accurate and timely internal management accounts and reports
Annual budgeting and budget monitoring
Produce period management accounts,analysis and commentary including efficient allocation of costs
Improve project reporting to Senior Management across the business including spend against budget, status and timelines
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent commercial knowledge with FMCG or manufacturing background
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified
- Good communication skills with the ability to push back and challenge key stakeholders
- System skills including mainstream accounting packages and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Strong analytical and modelling skills, experience in supporting business development, forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
This role will offer the right candidate an introduction to a rapidly expanding company on an interim basis and the opportunity to progress your career with them. Matched with a competitive salary, you will be given the chance to take ownership of the Finance function and really add value.