Finance Manager - £55 - 65k - Wakefield
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic Private Equity backed business, who have enjoyed a very successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a Finance Manager to join their Finance Department and support the ongoing growth of the company.
The organisation have free on site parking and accessible motorway links.
The Finance Manager position is an exciting opportunity which provides genuine exposure to Senior Management and responsibility for creating value for the business.
It will suit a high calibre Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager who is looking to advance their career in a challenging role - within a successful and established organisation. Previous Retail or FMCG experience would be advantageous.
Duties for the Finance Manager role will include;
- Analyse and drive growth in sales, margin and profitability
- Manage the Retail budget process with accurate insight and development of dashboards.
- Report on key strategic projects on a daily/weekly & monthly basis
- Monitor the effectiveness of sales plans and look for growth opportunities through working with senior management
- Monitor and seek to improve retail performance
- Prepare monthly reporting packs for the Board and investors
- Liaise with senior stakeholders - engaging with and providing challenges
- Own and provide financial input, drive and insight
- Provide insightful commentary and performance recommendations on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure thorough understanding of work-briefs and requirements through collaborative cross functional working and communication
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends, financial tools and techniques
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager role will be:
- High calibre qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Hold advanced system skills - including MS Excel
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders and present financial analysis in a concise manner
- Resilient character who is able to take feedback on work produced
- Retail/FMCG experience advantageous
To apply for the Finance Manager position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Matthew Swindell via LinkedIn.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job