This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growth Construction Business based in the Manchester area in a newly created Finance Manager position.
My client have a number of large scale development projects going on across the North West currently and this role will provide the opportunity for the chosen individual to take ownership of a number of these projects. The business already have a strong portfolio of work but there are solid plans in place to grow this over the next couple of years. The business offer a great working culture, with plush Manchester offices and a really sociable team.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Preparing the full statutory accounts for a number small companies
- Group Consolidations
- Taking ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process for a number of development projects
- Monthly management reporting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Financial Modelling
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified and looking to make their first move into industry
- Ideally experienced in accounts preparation but pure audit experience will also be considered
- Bright, ambitious and keen to learn
- A Good communicator with the confidence to get out into the business and communicate with a variety of key stakeholders
The role will offer in the region of £35,000-40,000 + Competitive Benefits Package