Working from either their central London office or Dartford office, this Finance manager position will be working on a number of SPV Project sites that sit within the renewable Energy sector. Your liaisons will be with some European counterparts. This does mean that ideally you will be able to speak either fluent French or German. This Finance Manager position will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the SPV General Manager, sharing the responsibility for effective financial and operational management
- Identify and manage the SPV’s financial risks and opportunities
- Manage the delivery of the SPV’s financial management obligations and reporting requirements
- Manage the Business Planning and Model updates
- Prepare annual operating budgets and present to the board
- Manage the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Annual Statutory Accounts
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, ACMA), will be able to speak either fluent German or French, will have an interest in renewable energy and would have previous PFI experience. This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career to the next stage.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job