The successful candidate will be involved with the following:
* Take responsibility for the production of management and financial accounts. Reporting in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the required deadlines.
* Ensure that financial controls are well designed and are effective in protecting the assets of the company.
* Create month end control account for all month end transactions, including margin analysis
* Liaise with Accounts Manager to make sure that day to day functions of office are running smoothly.
* Oversee the purchase ledger and make sure funding requirements are forward to the head of department as per the reporting deadlines.
* Ensure that department is equipped for quarterly and annual audits by external auditors.
* Review trial balance for each company
* Produce month end accounting schedules including ratios & graphs
* Produce month end store profit & loss schedules and email.
* Full line management responsibility for Payroll, Banking, and all aspects of the Finance Department which consists of a team of 4
The ideal candidate would have the following
* Part qualified/qualified ACCA / CIMA / QBE or Equivalent
* High level of PC literacy, advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, V lookups)
* Able to interpret complex, technical material and present it appropriately
* Management experience - desirable
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.