To manage and participate in day to day processes and monthly reporting on a large client and be part of cohesive and well balanced team.
Working for a growing and forward thinking organisation based in Birmingham.
- Managing a team including one to ones, development and appraisals
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including accruals, prepayments, inter company adjustments and balance sheet schedules for client entities, including overall management of month end process.
- Month end analysis
- Sign off the control and balance sheet accounts including bank reconciliations providing high level commentary of movement and highlighting risk/opportunities.
- Cash management - cash forecasts, funding requests and proactive monitoring of cash levels against forecast payments.
- Ensure all KPI and delivery deadlines are met.
- Deliver additional ad hoc reports.
- Liaising with the client to identify requirements whilst managing expectations.
- Coordinating the inputs from all teams to ensure accurate reporting.
The selected candidate will:
- Be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have a high level of IT knowledge including the ability to deal with and manipulate large quantities of data within Excel
- Have excellent communication skills and be accustomed to dealing with a variety
- Have experience of managing a team.
This is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract paying £35000 - £38000 + a car allowance of £5000
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job