First Place Finance recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing business on the outskirts of Doncaster.
You will be a qualified Accountant, ideally CIMA / ACCA with a strong commercial focus.
Supporting the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:-
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Monitoring budgets and forecasts
- Assisting with systems implementation
- Overseeing the ledgers and transactional analysis
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and calculating depreciation
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Reviewing monthly results
- Preparing cash flow forecasts
- Supporting budget managers within the financial control framework
- Ensuring robust financial controls are in place
- Identifying process changes
- Assisting with ad hoc financial projects
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 1-2 years PQE
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Hands on and proactive
- Experience of documenting processes, procedures and controls
In return a competitive benefits package is on offer, including company bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job