Ignata Finance are partnering an international retail business located in the heart of London for the recruitment of a Finance Manager. My client is seeking a newly qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA Accountant to join their finance team. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a business which promotes internal progression and will offer you a role which combines project accounting, financial analysis, business partnering and management accounts.
Due to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified (Finalists will also be considered).
- Experience of working for a large organisation (ideally retail).
- Currently working in a commercial finance analyst, management accountant or project accounting position.
- Experience of partnering non-finance teams including e.g.: sales, marketing, programme Managers HR or operations.
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience of system implementation (or assisting with) would be an advantage but not essential.
- Responsible for MI and financial analysis. This will include budget v forecast.
- Provide support to both finance and non-finance teams to ensure projects remain on track within the set budget.
- Ensure forecasted costs are accurately reported for month end, forecasting and the budget cycle.
- Attend and run meetings regarding project spend and discuss any adverse variances.
- Responsible for completing month end reviews for each project. You will be entrusted to ensure the correct PO process is adhered to.
- Assist programme manager with project forecasts (focusing on volume and price).
- Ad hoc duties as required.