My exclusive client, a growing and innovative SME who work with a varied and prestigious range of customers, is currently looking to appoint an experienced Finance Manager to support the Head of Finance in the provision of accurate and timely financial information for the senior management team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing budgets/costs and reporting on performance.
- Analyse, control and report overhead costs. Review and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Produce weekly cash flow forecasts and analyse actual cash flows versus forecast.
- Provide monthly reports and commentary for the senior operational managers.
- Attend monthly management meetings.
- Manage a small finance team who cover; management accounts, credit control, accounts payable and treasury.
- Preparation of the annual statutory financial and tax information in advance of the audit.
- Assist in preparing annual budgets.
- Production and submission of the VAT returns.
- Assist in the development of existing business systems to improve processes.
- Ensuring the procedures and internal controls are kept current and that best practice is adhered to.
Applicants will ideally be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified.
Benefits include; enhanced pension, life assurance, health cover and childcare vouchers