I am currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a leading FMCG organisation in Kent, in a newly created role. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for providing proactive financial support and management of one division of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Risk analysis and proactively maximising investment profitability
- Providing timely and insightful analysis on financial data
- Business partnering with the expanding investment portfolio
- Maintaining strong financial control and compliance across the division's investments
- Any ad-hoc finance projects for this division and others within the organisation
The ideal candidate will have experience in working for a food or FMCG environment. You will be qualified with the ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally. This is a really exciting opportunity for a rapidly growing organisation.