Looking to work in a trendy part of London for an equally trendy business? This is a fantastic chance to work for a rapidly growing retail business with a presence in both Europe and North America. Sat within the core of the finance function, you will have the opportunity to truly add value to this business by working closely with key stakeholders and board members alongside the management of your own team.
The key responsibilities of this Finance Manager role are as follows:
- The management of a small team.
- To lead the audit and statutory reporting processes (including overseas entities).
- The full preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Financial planning and analysis.
- Acting as a key point of contact for stakeholders and board members.
- To manage and implement financial controls and procedures.
- Ad-hoc duties when required.
The key requirements for this role are as follows:
- To be ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Retail/FMCG experience.
- Experience of working within an e-commerce business would be desirable.
- To be able to act decisively and with autonomy.
- IFRS/UK GAAP experience
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.