This position will focus on the commercials of a family run SME based is Stafford. The role will involve working with different areas of the business to look at reducing costs and increase revenue in a changing market.
My client is a family owned SME based in Stafford.
The Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse monthly costs and issue reports to Management
- Quarterly reports of profit and loss
- Annual and monthly budgets for the business to operate
- Review KPIs (Labour efficiency, material variances, waste, etc)
- Advise Management on cost saving measures
- Access Return On Investment on new products being brought into the production line
- Prepare, maintain, reconcile and issue invoices and accounts statements according procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Good eye for detail
- Proactive worker
- Ability to work as an individual and as a team