A rapidly growing fashion brand based in Central London seek an experienced Finance Manager to join them and be responsible for the financial management of this £8m t/o business.
About the company:
This exciting brand, focuses mainly on womens dressess and sells through over 200 concessions world wide and an e-commerce platform. 70% of their sales are achieved in the US. The strategy is to grow the business through produt diversification and generating more partnerships.
About the person:
We seek an experienced finance professional with high energy levels who has exprience of financial management in a fashion, retail or e-commerce business. You will work collaboratively with colleagues in other areas of the business and be prepared to "pitch in" and help your colleagues when required.
You will be looking to work in a fast paced, hard working yet fun working environment that is experiencing rapid growth.
About the role:
The accounts supervisor, who will be supported by an Accounts Assistant, will have responsibility for ensuring the financial management of the business. Duties will include:
• Manage various monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Manage the monthly close in a timely manner to ensure all revenue and cost streams are correctly recorded
• Ensure all statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner including VAT, EC Sales, Intrastat
• Assist the Head of Finance with project development work
• Oversee receivables invoice and remittance postings in Xero, ensuring correct VAT treatment
• Manage the relationship with factor company
• Ensure customer accounts are reconciled with customer and factor company records
• Ongoing review of aged debts with timely resolution of invoice queries to ensure prompt payment from customers
• Oversee the coding and posting of purchase invoices and employee expenses in Xero, ensuring correct VAT treatment.Review of supplier statement reconciliations
• Ongoing preparation & review of aged creditors
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on accounts payable queries
• Liaising with the business to ensure timely approval of invoices & efficient payment of suppliers taking into consideration terms
• Setup and manage a purchase order system
• Proactive, organised, responsible individual who is looking to work in a dynamic, high growth business
• Experienced in managing people
• Excellent Excel skills and system's knowledge - preferably Xero
• High level attention to detail
• Self Starter who is able to set and manage their own priorities
• Prior Experience within international wholesale is highly regarded
• Interest and ability to work in a creative, fashion environment
- Financial Management
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job