Marks Sattin are working in partnership with a high growth business in the Midlands who are looking for an assured, well-rounded and creative Finance Manager to be a key part of the continuing growth of the business.
This is a new role and the successful candidate will continue to develop this newly created role in order to take control of the internal financial process and strongly impact the companies commercial objectives and future plans.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be the No1 within finance, so you will be responsible for managing the whole of the companies finances and reporting. This includes business partnering and developing relationships at all levels in the business providing support to achieve future business goals and plans. You will provide in-depth analysis and insight on performance and opportunities and then developing these into actions for the business.
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with good post-qualified experience in a tangible SME business.
- Already have experience at Financial Controller level.
- Track record of controlling and implementing internal financial processes.
- Extremely strong IT abilities - including the ability to use a finance related software (SAGE etc.), and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong personality in order to be able to challenge other managers and directors of the company and group, and work effectively as part of a small finance function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 'hands on' Finance Manager, Financial Controller or Head of Finance to assume a No1 Finance position within a growing highly regarded SME business with genuine prospects for career development and prospects for Directorship in the future.
On offer is a salary of up to £65,000 with excellent benefits and career prospects. If you are interested, please do apply or get in touch ASAP!