Finance Manager / Liverpool / Salary £28,000 - £35,000 + Benefits / Permanent Role
NC Associates are looking to recruit an outstanding Finance Manager for our client based in Merseyside. The role would suit an ambitious and strong willed professional with identifiable career exposure in an operational capacity.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for review
- Develop and maintain monthly financial reporting pack
- Monitor actual v forecast sales and report on variances by product group
- Reconcile financial with costing data.
- Prepare and report on overhead actual performance v budget
- Develop and maintain General Ledger to trial balance for management accounts
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Liaise with Production Management to quantify month end value of work in progress by product
- Calculation of monthly accruals, prepayments and all other provisions in line with General Ledger.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and other financial forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts and audit file for presentation to auditors.
- Calculation and submission of quarterly VAT Returns
- Other Ad Hoc duties
What do we need from you?
- Pref Part Qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Strong knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft modules
- Good overall knowledge and experience of all areas of accounts preparation ideally within a similar operational environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy growing organisation
- High level of computer literacy, enquiring mind, confidentiality and goodcommunication skills.
- Experience/understanding of other department members roles and day-to-day tasks.
** Please note: due to the high number of applicants applying for this role, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days of your application being submitted- please consider your self unsuccessful for this position. Thank you for your understanding.