We are looking for an experienced and driven Finance Manager to work in a refreshingly honest and dynamic PR and marketing agency based in Herefordshire. The agency has undergone significant growth and seeks an all-round finance professional to support future growth and take on day-to-day responsibility for the finance function.
Pinstone Communications is a leading agricultural PR and marketing-communications consultancy in the UK, working specifically with agri-businesses, nationally. As an agency, they deliver integrated client campaigns using multiple channels to outreach to farmers, advisory, supply chain and industry audiences. Client relationships are long-term and are delivered within a strategic approach that aligns to the client’s commercial goals. The dynamic team of PR professionals pride themselves with having the ability to think outside the box, bringing each new project to life through different forms of media, delivered with drive and zest.
If you are highly inquisitive, drive for results, enjoying building relationships with the internal team and clients, then APPLY NOW for more information.
Purpose of Finance Manager
To direct the company by implementing and maintaining an efficient system of financial controls and records in meeting the company vision and strategic objectives. This is a sole role position requiring a hands-on approach to data entry, through to production of management accounts and financial analysis, working closely with client account handlers and board directors.
- Produce management accounts
- Produce financial reports and performance data
- Administration of sales and purchase ledgers; plus general ledger
- Data input
- Credit control
- Lead on the production of company financial performance data as requested by Directors
- Maintain financial records both manual and computerised for the company
- Strategic financial analysis
- Liaise with the accountant on regular basis
- Inform and update the Senior Management Group about any arising or on-going financial issues
- Ensure prompt and accurate payment of invoices
- Any other duties as shall be deemed suitable and necessary to meet the requirements of the post and the company.
- Qualified by experience (part-qualified is desirable)
- At least three-five years’ experience in a commercial environment
- Advanced Excel
- Xero and Workflow max (desirable)
- Preferably have experience in a 'charge-time’ industry
- Monday - Friday approx 22.5 hours per week
- 9.30am - 2.30pm (1/2 hr lunch) flexibility on timings
- £25,000 - £35,000 pro rata
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (increase one day per year to a max of 10) FTE pro-rata for part-time
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and cereal
- Credit Control
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accounts
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job