This is a unique and rarely available chance to join a renowned organisation that invests in staff development.
Operating at the forefront of their industry this innovative company are seeking a Finance Manager who will analyse performance and help to drive business forward.
This varied, interesting position will involve but not be limited to:
- Delivery of high quality financial MI and analysis as required by management.
- Understand the monthly management accounts processes required from end to end and identify areas for improvement.
- Act as a finance partner, providing proactive and forward thinking financial input, increasingly driving financial performance via MI, analysis and active engagement with budget holders.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Providing monthly MI pack for Divisional Director.
- Assist with the negotiation and settlement of problematic accounts and projects.
- Monitor and report on profitability on a weekly basis.
- Investigate and resolve budgeted vs actual profit variances.
- Utilise and maintain and in house system (identify and recommend system or process improvements).
- Attendance at client/site meetings (occasional travel required).
- Engage with managers on a monthly basis to review P&L.
- Support delivery of accurate and timely financial reporting to the group function.
The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver, with an analytical approach, possessing the ability to consult on financial matters.
The successful applicant will be required to develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of the organisation.
For this reason, an individual with the ability to understand business strategy in relation to deliverables will be essential.
If you feel you are well suited to this varied position, please apply below today.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please email Linzi.Moore@Reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job