Do you understand the importance of an outstanding Finance function?
Following the merger with Chain Reaction Cycles, we are looking for an outstanding Finance Manager to further develop our Accounts Payable and Treasury functions to be the best in class by increasing operational efficiency and quality of output.
What will you be doing:
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will have overall responsibility for effective cashflow management and smooth operation of our Accounts Payable and Treasury functions. You will work closely with managers in these sections to drive process efficiency, ensuring all KPI and SLAs are met and ensuring that the working capital of the Group is effectively managed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct supervision and management of the Treasury Manager and Accounts Payable Manager.
- Preparation and submission of the weekly cash flow forecast and driving working capital actions across the business to optimize cashflow.
- Coordinating the available funds for the payment run and working with both teams to improve the accuracy of the weekly closing cash view.
- Review and forecast of the banking facility utilization to maximise cash flow and reduce interest charge.
- Support the Financial Controller with proactive strategic foreign currency management (natural and planned hedging)
- Running the daily, weekly and monthly Accounts Payable KPI and SLA reporting and taking corrective action where these are not met.
- Working with the Buying, Replenishment and Invoice Resolution teams to resolve cross departmental issues and drive process improvement.
- Weekly review of the invoice discrepancies with Invoice Resolution team to agree actions on problem invoices and suppliers.
- Being the Accounts Payable Manager’s first escalation point for supplier queries.
- Ongoing review of all processes with a view to constant process improvement.
- Identification and appropriate management of 'high flyers" and under performers in both teams
Personal Specification and competencies:
- Professional finance qualification in relevant area(ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CTP)
- Experience of working in a corporate Treasury and Accounts Payable function
- Proven track record of change management and process improvement
- Experience of managing a team, developing junior staff and getting the best out of under-performers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Fantastic. Please click APPLY.
- Process Efficiency
- Monthly Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job