OSR Recruitment are proud to have been exclusively appointed to support a growing business in Ipswich in the search for a professionally qualified and strategically focused Finance Manager.
This boutique SME have an impressive growth strategy, of which the Managing Director needs the support and commercial guidance of a Qualified Finance Manager to take full control of the businesses Finances, implementing robust controls & reporting processes whilst offering strategic guidance on future growth plans.
Working closely with the Managing Director, the successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Management of the businesses cash position and working capital
- Ensuring maximisation of margin of Project profitability
- Forecast procurement spend
- Develop & implement forecasting models & reports
- Monthly, quarterly & annual Management Accounts preparation
- Provide commercially focused analysis of financial information
- Supporting Senior Management in budget-setting
- Payment applications and invoice submissions
- Process Supplier invoices
- Credit control
- Oversee payroll function
- Oversee tax and regulatory compliance issues
- Oversee the preparation and submission of information to statutory authorities including HMRC
- Year-end accounts, supporting schedules and liaison with the auditors.
In order to be successful, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Professionally qualified (ACCA / ACA / CIMA)
- Project Accounting experience (essential)
- Experience working in either Construction, Engineering or Manufacturing industry (desirable)
- Strong Excel skills
- Commercially focused
- Ambitious, hands-on, with a real desire for growth
In return, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package, which includes a company pension, life assurance, above average holiday allowance & annual Company Bonus. Equally, there is huge scope for the right candidate to progress long term into a Director level position.
If you have the skills, experience and acumen required for this role and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away, along with a brief cover letter outlining your suitability and any key achievements pertinent to the position.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- Credit Control
- Finance Manager
- Management Accountant
- Project Accounting
- Business Partnering
- Year End