This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a high growth, Private Equity backed, office space provider. They have recently gained further funding to support their continued growth. with the private equity cash injection, this is likely to grow, with you at the centre of the development. They have plans to open a new site in April, with plans to open far more in the near future. This fast paced business is looking for a Finance Manager to join the existing team to help develop the finance function.
As the business is still young, this is a hands on Finance Manager role with a breadth of responsibilities. You will be reporting the Head of Finance, however you will largely maintain full ownership of the finance function. This role deals with managing the day to day activities of the finance function and assumes including the production of month end financial and management information. Your key duties include:
- Ensure the trial balances are maintained and fully reconciled for all group entities.
- Managing the purchase and sales ledger.
- Member and supplier queries
- Monthly management accounts including the posting of accruals, deferred income, prepayments and accrued income.
- VAT returns for 8 group entities
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Updating the budget model
- Managing payments to suppliers
- Other ad hoc tasks.
You will need to be keen to grow the business and demonstrate your hunger to develop a finance function. You will be acting as the 'engine’ for the finance department and be able to deal with a fast paced environment. Key personal qualities include:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Industry experience gained within an SME as a financial accountant
- Experience of working in a fast-paced background and meeting tight reporting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent communicator
- Self-motivated individual.
Job reference: TH2501
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job