Position: Finance Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 plus benefits depending on experience and qualifications.
About the role:
Our client, who is a reputable National provider of Healthcare Services and based in Buckinghamshire, is currently searching for an experienced Finance Manager to join this rapidly growing enterprise. You will be leading a small but productive finance team and this role will afford you an excellent platform for career progression.
- Sales Ledger / Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Payroll & related regulatory reporting, filing and compliance
- Management and forecasting of cashflow
- Preparation and production of accurate monthly management accounts
- Budget Preparation
- Successfully manage, lead & motivate a small team
- Reporting to the board
- AAT, CIMA or ACCA Fully Qualified (Exceptional part-qualified candidates will be considered, and full support will be given to finish studies)
- Proven track record of working in fast-moving medium-sized companies
- Experience of leading a small team of finance professionals
- Full exposure to all core finance functions in a business of this size
- The ability to report figures to Senior stakeholders
You may have experience of the following: Finance Manager, Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Post Qualified, Finance Team Leader, Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Accounts Assistant, AAT, Accountancy, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job