Our client is one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world and they are currently searching for a senior Finance professional. Please note that a mandarin speaker will be considered highly advantageous for this position. The role will also require the incumbent to relocate to China for 6-12 months before returning to the UK to run the Finance function for the EMEA region. As such, you should be able to work freely in both, China, and the UK, without restrictions.
- Participate in our client’s overseas, regional financial support system. In Europe, the Bank continues to optimise its financial processes, as well as identifying and controlling risk points. It has established and improved corresponding financial systems and promoted the automation and systematization of the financial processes.
- Improving and establishing finance frameworks and improving processes
- You will need to support local compliance in Europe, including but not limited to compliance reporting, taxation, treasury and other related compliance and risk controls
- Participate in the budgeting and execution of international business in support of the Group's international strategy in Europe; Participate in European business discussions and provide forward-looking financial support to business operations and back-office teams;
- Summarise, analyse and extract overseas business and financial data. Analyse and evaluate the business operation status, key projects and investment in back-office resources, provide financial advice and assist the business department in making decisions. Design and build an international business financial-analysis system.
- Integrity, tenacity, diligence, strong team spirit and self-motivation.
- Strong execution and communication skills;
- Among transnational corporations, the financial system, process construction and optimization experience of the region are preferred.
- E-commerce experience highly advantageous
- Having worked in logistics, payment, retail and other related industries seen as highly advantageous
- Have overseas study and work experience
- Fluent in both Chinese and English