Page Personnel are currently working exclusively with our clients who are based in Sheffield to recruit a Finance Manager into the business on a temporary to permanent basis.
Our Client is a well respected and newly developed business within Sheffield centre.
The suitable candidate will be working in the Finance & Analytics team in the UK s largest digital educational publishing business. The role will involve ensuring the day-to-day financial tasks of the company are completed accurately and promptly.
This role will see the candidate using their proven skills in accountancy and mathematics to maintaining financial records and undertaking various bookkeeping tasks. The Finance Manager will report to the Chief Financial Officer whilst managing their own workload and developing your skills in accountancy and financial planning.
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified in ACCA/CIMA or Qualified by experience- essential
- Be a strong management accountant - essential
- Have strong Excel skills - essential
- Have a strong Accounts and Finance background - essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - essential
- Strong Payroll knowledge
- Month end preparation experience
£35,000 maximum salary + full ACCA/CIMA study support + free on site parking + excellent benefits package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job