The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a multi-national music business based in Leicester Square on a Permanent Basis.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A this is a brilliant opportunity for an ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years PQE.
- All aspects of the monthly management accounts
- Creating reports for monitoring spend against budgets
- Preparing month end commentaries
- Overseeing reconciliation of cashbooks to the GL
- Ensuring departmental financial processes are working as they should through the finance assistant and Reading office- sales invoicing, purchasing, expenses, recharge accounts
- Reviewing revenue posted by management accountant
- Posting month end royalty accruals
- Posting royalty payable / recoupment journals
- Liaising with Label and Publishing partners
- Supporting all royalty/ copyright matters
- Reviewing and tracking income from societies
- Prepare revenue, direct cost and overhead analysis for review by Head of FP&A
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualification with 2-year post-qualification experience
- A proven ability to work as a business partner with senior management, demonstrating confidence, strong influencing skills and excellent verbal and written communication.
- You will support all Global Media finance requirements in scope
- Problem solver who can think laterally to deliver commercial solutions to the business
- Attitudes Valued - Innovation, Flexibility, Proactivity, Positivity, Timeline achievement, obsessive about detail.
- Strong diverse systems experience including advanced excel (formulae, pivot tables etc). Experience with CODA Financials and Infor Reporting is preferred but not essential.
- Experience with managing direct reports.
- Finance Manager