CMC is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of a blue chip organisation based in London on a permanent basis.
Our client is searching for a results driven individual with the gravitas to challenge senior stakeholders to question the norm. The successful candidate will be a forward thinking Finance Manager with the ability to delegate duties across a customer facing qualified finance team.
Main duties include:
- Leading and managing a highly motivated, innovative and customer focussed finance team
- Supporting and coaching the finance team in a fast paced environment
- Conducting a number of process improvement projects and ensuring the team are following new processes
- Analyse and review monthly management accounts
- Review analysis of capital expenditure
- Produce and complete pre-audit reviews as well as group financial statements and disclosures
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified chartered accountant (ACA), preferably an audit background
- Posses excellent people management skills
- Have significant experience in blue chip organisations or come from a top 10 accountancy practice
- Posses a proven track record of process improvements
- Be an excellent business partner with the ability to challenge, question and build relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job